wilson ultra tour

Visit Other Sports Warehouse Websites Tennis Warehouse Europe  •  Tennis Only (Australia)  •  Running Warehouse  •  Running Warehouse Europe  •  Running Warehouse Australia  •  Skate Warehouse  •  Tackle WarehouseInline Warehouse  •  Ice Warehouse  •  Derby Warehouse  •  Racquetball Warehouse  •  Riding Warehouse  •  Total Pickleball, We use cookies to make our website and your shopping experience effective, secure and user-friendly.

I have to get tuned in better on my serve, but that hotspot that some have issues with on groundies is perfect when you connect with it on serves.

The K7 is even more comfortable than that, but it’s flexible feel might not be for everyone. Thanks Jonas! He said, "A great racquet to return with, the Ultra Tour felt fast, solid enough and very controlled. Any information submitted becomes the property of Tennis Warehouse.

If you play with it in stock form, the racquet will be too anemic. This is really a stock car for advanced players.From: Dixon, 8/7/18, Comments: This is by far the best racquet in years. Groundstrokes are butter smooth, volleys are stable, it can generate nice angles, and is stable against hard shots.

We like it because it tends to do everything pretty well and is easy to play with.

I think your idea with adding some more weight to the Wilson UT makes sense. Wilson is committed to achieving Level AA conformance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 and achieving compliance with other accessibility standards.

Went with a thin gauge poly at around 48lbs. I understand what you mean with the muted feel of the Lime and the Ultra Tour. There was just enough mass to help me drive the ball deep and to prevent the racquet from getting pushed around during heavier hitting.

Whether you’re on the stretch, forced deep behind the baseline, or stepping into the court, you feel completely in control with this racket, and it’s a lovely feeling. It didn't play as 'closed' and boardy as a typical 18x20 racquet. The racquet felt comfortable right away, but match play results were mixed at first.

Serving was average for me, but hitting groundstrokes were butter.

", Mark- "Finally, a no-frills, traditional frame type that is a great antidote/alternative to the ubiquitous modern player's frame. Copyright © Tennis Warehouse. Top tennis racquets to buy right now The Gear of the Year 2016 Tennis racquets for juniors Tennis racquets for kids. Hi, The Ultra Tour will offer a bit more control and a lower launch angle. I am still able to hit a heavy ball but it takes just a slight bit more effort.

Pair that with the fact that I was told this racquet would have a more classic feel, and I was slightly hesitant going into this playtest.

I have played tested these racquets with players much stronger than me (like someone 20 years my junior and could whip me 6-1, 6-2), and I was impressed with the stability even at stock form.

Too many rackets make tennis feel complicated, but the Ultra somehow seems to simplify everything.

In addition I am convinced this racquet with a slightly stiffer feel, little more weight and a 16x20 string pattern would have broad player appeal. Does she vibrate a lot?

On the down side, the ability to generate spin is rather weak.

Warming up in the box, you can feel the excellent control levels of this racket, as it grips the ball and gives its user absolute comfort.

Hi Paulo, That’s the million dollar question!

The control was right up there with some of my golden oldies (Head MicroGEL Radical Midplus, Dunlop M-Fil 200, Wilson KBlade 98). With a tighter string bed the 18x20 pattern felt a bit too boardy and lacked power but a thinner gauge string with tension in the high 40s provided a much friendlier experience. A couple of volleys felt solid. We’ve not updated the about page recently but at the moment, Tom is still using his Wilson Pro Staff 97 in stock form, Larry uses Head Graphene 360 Speed Pro in stock form, and I (Will) am using the Babolat Pure Strike 97 18 x 20 2nd Gen, which is leaded up to 315g. We’ll let you know when this high-demand product is available for purchase. Cheers / J. Hi, nice review, how many tension did use for your strings? I'm an avid player previously 4.5 rated via USTA league tennis. From:Wayne, 10/13/17, Comments: Great stick! There are a lot of old-school racquets with similar characteristics, but I picked ones you’d find in the store today.

The feel reminds me of my titanium Radical, but a little bit plusher. Hola amigos …..que me podrías decir de el ultra team 100 ????? For control oriented rackets I’ve tried the Prince Textreme Tour 95, Prince 93p, dunlop srixon 2.0 tour, SV95 among others. The spacing of the crosses is almost the same between the Ultra Tour and the Textreme Tour 100P, but the mains are clearly closer together on the Ultra Tour than on the Textreme Tour 100P.

Picture Information.

I love the design and the shiny finish looks great but I do agree that it scratches and scuffs really easily. It doesn’t offer much easy spin and power, so if your strokes aren’t fully developed then you’re not going to get the most out of Ultra Tour. Whereas I thought the Wilson Ultra 100CV was an excellent racket for intermediates and advanced players, I think the Wilson Ultra Tour is more limited to advanced players.

Softer on the arm and elbow is important to me as well though and the PB10 Mid is pretty comfy overall I think.

More power, very, very stable, huge sweetspot and very arm friendly. Today my two new rackets showed up at my door.

I feel like I can make the ball do anything I want! Wilson could also improve the paint quality. ", Even in stock form, Chris had zero complaints with the Utra Tour at net. Thanks to the 325 swingweight and a 63 stiffness rating, the Wilson Tour will allow for a solid plow through, allowing one to get excellent depth on groundstrokes.

I gave the Wilson Ultra Tour a very strong 8.5 out of 10 at the net, and really enjoyed this part of the playtest. ", Troy- "There were times when I found the sweetspot to be hot or the ball came off the strings with some extra zip. Image not available.

It also has ample allowance in overall weight and swingweight for you to customise. I was impressed with how forgiving the racquet was while still having good touch. Nice to hear you’re enjoying the racquet! ", Mark- "Although the Ultra Tour sort of stands alone, I have to include the Babolat Pure Strike (both 16x19 and the 18x20), the Prince Textreme Tour 95, the Yonex SV 98 and Duel G 97 (310) and the Pro Kennex Ki QTour (300). For example, I also have a Textreme Tour 100P, and it also has an 18x20 pattern though the head size is a little larger at 100 in2. So nice on serves, overheads, and two-hand backhands.

However, when I hit through the ball properly and got things right with this racket, it did feel very good. Just a little squirt on the cloth and some elbow grease gets out even the toughest scuff!

She currently plays with the Wilson Pro Staff RF 97 Autograph. One of the things I noticed in the comments and in my experience is the paint finish on the racquet. ", (Scores are determined by averaging individual play test scores).

Additionally, some of our players required weight customization to reach their preferred levels of power and plow through, but this was more a matter of fine-tuning than a defect. Again, this racquet is almost perfect. I replaced the base grip with a leather grip that added 8 grams and 4 grams of lead at 3 and 9.

As I wrote in previous posts, I’ve been playing the Wilson Ultra Tour and the Angell TC 97 Custom 18×20 head-to-head and it’s extremely difficult for me to make up my mind on which racquet to buy. That would make it ideal, and even though I am using the current 18x20, I'd almost certainly get new ones!

I typically like more even balanced frame, so I added some weight to the hoop at 3 and 9.

Hi, I just bought UT and strung with Wilson Revolve Spin at 23kg. You said the Ultra Tour “doesn’t give you much for free but rewards what you put in to it” — what other racquets would you say have that same character?

Hi, I’m a fan of the Angell TC 97 Custom Cheers / J, OMG Tennisnerd. Two good racquets, but the UT is more controlled and the Clash is more like a comfortable Pure Aero.

Soyuz-u 2002, History Of Creation, Shadowverse Leaders Wiki, Barron Trump Height Memes, Geosynchronous Orbit, Ben Willbond Net Worth, Bulb Boy Steam, Hyrule Warriors: Age Of Calamity Trailer, Isolation Thermique Mur Intérieur, Danielle Chuchran Age, Native American Institute, Space Force Uniform Netflix, Stuck With You Lyrics Genius, Andy Hallett Wife, Tva Sports Bell Satellite Channel, Baldur's Gate 2 Switch, Watch Dogs Complete Edition Xbox One, Astrophysicist Salary 2020, 90s Band T-shirts Uk, Is Mangalyaan 2 Successful, Rotary Database, Janosik Legenda, Hancock Grand Rapids, Emma In The Night Book, Types Of Jet Engines, Ulic Qel-droma Respect Thread, Blatstein Philadelphia, Didi Tera Devar Deewana Singers, Minecraft System Requirements, Plebs Episodes, Paige Hurd Net Worth, Field Evaluation Of Electrical Equipment, Tony Banks Politician, Chang E 4 Data, Fox Nascar Race Hub Cast 2020, Satellite Wind Speed Data, Tim Howard Instagram, Sojourner Space, Cbs Tv Schedule Philadelphia, What Does Marc Garneau Do Now, Masiela Lusha Net Worth, White City, This Farming Life 2019 Stevie, What Are The 7 Social Sciences, Belle Shirt, Dr Hendricks Rheumatology Dayton Ohio, Stand With Sophie 2020, Vismay Churidar Materials With Price, Sydney Carton As A Tragic Hero, Martine Mccutcheon Songs, Cubesat Solar Panel Deployment Mechanism, Yoplait Yogurt Cup, How Did Mozart Die, Spacex Mars Mission, Live Boston, Curling Iron, Mcdonald's France Vegan, Sukhoi Su-57, Mycar Service Cost,