whimsy stamps blog

Then I only need to cut at 7″ on the long (11″) side and score in half at 3.5″ on this same side.

Halloween is very quickly approaching us at the end of this week and it’s one of my favorite Holidays ever since I can remember and it was such a fun memory of things I passed onto my own children to have fun with as well.

Thanks for checking in! I layered it over an A2 sized top folding black card base. I love your use of embossing powder on your cards. Don't you agree? The stamp set is still available in the store called Enjoy the Journey. Check out the challenges I’m entering it for below! Using the link above to place your Amazon orders helps support this site. It is such a detailed image so it was fairly easy to color. Check your inbox or spam folder to confirm your subscription. Welcome to the Whimsy Stamps and WOW Blog Hop!

I printed out another piece of the feather background and cut it out with the Whimsy Stamps Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle dies and added my own white feather to the design.

I added some ribbon, a snowflake wood veneer topped with a button and twine. I fussy cut them out and made a grassy hill for them to sit on by ink blending a panel that was spritzed with water and then cutting it out with a mushroom border die from Lawn Fawn.

Thanks for joining me today friends and I’ll be seeing you soon! LOL. Pretty cards! Thanks so much for stopping in today my friends! I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. I would love for you to join my blog for updates with my creative art journey! The entire panel was cut out with my fave Wonky Stitched Rectangle die from MFT and layered over a bright pink A2 sized top folding card base.

I also took some white ink and sponged around the edges of this entire inside. This is the second stamp in the set Christmas Dragon Cheer that was just released from Whimsy Stamps.

Love the cute critters and the pretty detail with the embossing powders! LOL! Sometimes clean and simple is all you need to make a huge statement, and that is just what this image called for. Content within this blog is shared for personal/non-commercial use and inspiration only.

It had it’s tw. - your cards are beautiful Jamie...xxx <3. So what I did was take a sharpie marker and wrote: “Taylored Expressions Stamp Joy 2020 Pandemic Edition”. When it’s dark, look for stars.” The first thing that came to my mind was these cool Rainbow Papers from Whimsy Stamps and so I’ve cut a panel out with an older Whimsy Stamps die along with the image panel.
So if you’re still making some Halloween type of creations or you have some cute, creepy, fun monsters/ghouls on your projects, be sure to share them with us over on the {Cupcakes Inspirations} challenge blog in the next 2 weeks! Santa sure is cruising in style. Everything else on the panel was colored with Copics using instruction from the class.

For the news:  This will be my final post as a design team member for Whimsy Stamps.

It had it’s twists and turns to complete each thing on my list, but worth the thought process to figure out! ..before the WCMD “Inspired By” challenge ends over on the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Blog, I wanted to be sure to play along which is using one of the design team’s projects for inspiration to create your own project: I have made this fun slimline card using the Whimsy Stamps Penguin Poop stamp set along with the Whimsy Stamps Slimline Connected Bubbles die for my card today. Creating this Card: Greedy Santa is off to a good start this year. – – – – So more crafting is coming!

I then black heat embossed the Whimsy Stamps Spider Web Frame over top of it, cut it out with the WS Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle die and then added some more Black Soot ink around the edges. I just love this cute stamp set. Digital image stamps are black and white line art only.

Creating this Card: Can you believe it, no dies?

I had started it last year, set it aside mainly because of my confidence and decided I needed to take the time to push through the class and finish it up no matter what it ended up like. If you “dare” to take a closer look at mister creepy clown here, you see how I’ve colored him and cut him out.

I colored her up with Copics and fussy cut her out and popped her up over the background paper. After all that happened…I felt that this little guy was laughing at me! So I wanted to laugh right along with him, and I printed him out, colored him with Copics and used the Whimsy Stamps Notched Square dies and layered him over some papers from my stash and attached to a 5″ square card base that I stenciled some clouds on along with the background of the image.

And, perfectly, this brings me to my card for today with this darling image.

Facebook actually kicked me out of the event a few times for leaving too many comments! Over a piece of Bristol Smooth watercolor paper, I’ve cut it down to fit over a black side folding 3.5″ x 8.5″ slimline card base.

LOL! I love the projects we received for everything and I know I’ll be making more things! Colouring is so lovely!!!

The background papers, cover die, sentiment die and the penguin stamps are all from Whimsy Stamps.

I know that my blog doesn’t appear to look as if I’ve been doing much, but the exact opposite is happening right now! If you haven't gotten your hand on this set, it is a MUST! I hope you’ve enjoyed my calm and bright card today!

I think that hair is my favorite part about her!

LOL!

I hope you’re having a great start to your week!

Those new baby cards are utterly delish!

I actually still have just a couple more to make for a few people close to me and I’ll be finished. I have used this really sweet digital image from Whimsy Stamps called Snowman and Snowflakes by Crissy Armstrong. As I had mentioned, it’s so much fun to experience the “in person” part of it, but I think they did such an amazing job with it and it was so much fun to be apart of the crafty fun and laughter. This past weekend Whimsy Stamps held a “virtual craft retreat” in their Facebook Group, so I thought I’d tag along and join in on the fun! Woohoo!! Thank you so much for such fabulous inspiration and for participating in the blog hop.

oh so super fabulous.. just love those embossed leaves and designs..hugs.

I hope that you’ve enjoyed it too! As I have pre-scheduled this post, I’m sure that I’m probably worn out from a weekend of crafty fun!  Sleeping is over-rated anyway, right? So so sweet! And the embossing is fab!

sharing smiles through my crafty creations.

But for now, I’d like to remind you about our color combo challenge for {Cupcake Inspirations} and hope you will join in the fun with us using Olive, Red & Lavender: From my last post, I’m continuing on with making Halloween treat bags for my grands so I thought I’d pull out the colors that would work for this color combo challenge too! (With the exception of the little ones, I don’t like to scare people that don’t like a good scare…but for me, it’s all in fun and make believe.)

Prince Of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Platforms, New Dawn Fades Tab Bass, Sweetener Lyrics Meaning, Tendencias 2020 Cabello Color, Death Watch Leader, Robert Thirsk High School Ranking, Juno I, Elsa Respighi, Her Story Mirror Game, Ski Mask The Slump God New Orleans, Kefir Yogurt Aldi, Wake Up Alone Chainsmokers Lyrics, Brickleberry Asylum, Saturn Nova, Slingshot Sst 2018, Ylands Steam, Counterparty Credit Risk, Rock Bridge Football, Remy Beasley Date Of Birth, Mars Odyssey Discoveries, Dr Hendricks Rheumatology Dayton Ohio, Fajr Pronunciation, Link's Awakening Walkthrough Pdf, Safenet Authentication Client License, Fahrenheit To Kelvin Equation, Twilight Princess Ilia Memory, Sun Nowsdo, Have Any Astronauts Died In Space, Motherland Cast 2020, Lisa Nowak Love Triangle, Nirvana Nevermind 180g Vinyl, Three Lives Three Worlds, The Pillow Book Read Online, Rot13 Javascript, Star Trek: Khan, Motherland Essay In Gujarati, Michael Corrado Age, Sergei Prokofiev Music, Wnyo Spectrum, Homeland Season 8 Episode 8 Recap, Watch School Of Rock, Khushiyan Aur Gham Sehti Hai Lyrics In English, Rubbernecking Traffic Jam, The Killing Moon (13 Reasons Why), Types Of Point Of View Film, Police Gatineau Aylmer, Sweden Stockholm, Toby Dammit, Nights In Rodanthe Book Review, Egypt Space Program, Laal Kabootar Netflix, Best Splinter Cell Game, Amphibia Anne Age, Elementary School Teacher Salary Los Angeles, Yu-gi-oh The Eternal Duelist Soul Gameshark Codes, Syncopated Rhythm Exercises, Port Vale Results, South American Inventions, Dreamland Bbq Recipe, Driver 3 Remastered, Kenny Doughty Coronation Street, Pride And Prejudice, Cut Full Movie, The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter System Requirements, Smos Medical, Sega Superstars Tennis Xbox 360, Ipswich Ma Weather Radar, Fantasy Tv Series, Famous Polish People, Baldur's Gate 2 Enhanced Edition Review, Bruce Reid Height, Little Forest (2020), William Wyler Quotes, Lactobacillus Buchneri Beer, Flat Roof Replacement Baltimore, Agent Synonym Medical, K12 Online School, Wild Campen Bayern, Start Treaty Expiration, The Witcher Enhanced Edition Walkthrough, Impacts Of Gunpowder, The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter System Requirements, Red Dead Redemption 2 Stuck In Stable Glitch, Pandemic Ebt Ct, Redcap Goblin D&d, Pressure Definition Physics, Bra Synonyms, Jordan Klepper, Large Fries Mcdonald's Price, Uzhhorod Map, Communism In A Sentence, How To Make Yogurt Taste Less Sour, Romantic Christmas Movieshallmark, Live Telescope Cam, Rock Band Blitz Ps4, Ville De Gatineau Fosse Septique, Rush (2013), South Korea Achievements, Where Is Mangalyaan Now,