stuck with you lyrics genius

Waiting for you, even how you treat me Staying while you kiss me, saying that you miss me I was laughing when I fell out from that tree Hate it when you tempt me [Pre-Chorus] Glad, I wasn't stuck with you. Maybe I'm the problem and the one that's causing all of this Trust me I do understand, this is Maybe I'm the cause of the pain (More) That’s what I like to call that part of it—just accepting that you’re not really going anywhere and everything that was being said is just fake. You're my baby even when you leave me [This is when] your friends don’t even want to hear about it no more. [Pre-Chorus] I don’t think I’ve heard that angle and that perspective of ‘I’m embarrassed.’ I’m not sure I’ve heard that before. You're my baby even when you leave me I'm glad I did get out of there Ariana Grande & Justin Bieber Lyrics "Stuck With U" (That's just for fun) (What?) Don't know what I was doing there Maybe I'm the one to blame (Ooh, wa-ooh) Happy to be stuck with you (Ooh, yes, it's true) Waiting for you, even how you treat me You do me wrong, but it feels right I'm glad I didn't stop right there You do me wrong, but it feels right Maybe I'm the problem and the one that's causing all of this "Stuck With U" lyrics. [Outro] Glad, I wasn't stuck with you I can't say "I love you" no more (More) I can't say "I love you" no more (More) Far from love, but I'm stuck I'm glad I did get out of there They just like, ‘All right, whatever. You're my baby even when you leave me Feels like I'm stuck on you, This song is amazing, Giveon diffidently deserves more hype, he is so talented and has an amazing voice. It took some time but I realized Don't tell my friends that I'm here to visit Bad for me, it's the truth, but I can't miss this You do me wrong, but it feels right I didn't see that every light was turning red It took some time but I realized I was jumping and I hit my head real hard Feels like I'm stuck on you I can't say "I love you" no more (No more, more) 'Cause my friends gon' judge me for sure (Sure) It took some time but I realized (Oh) Maybe I'm the one to blame I didn?t see that every light was turning red Ooh, ooh, ooh And now I'm saying to myself (Sure) And now I'm thinking to myself [Verse 2] And now I'm saying to myself It took some time but I realized 'Cause my friends gon' judge me for sure I was dreaming but I woke up with a bang And now I'm thinking to myself Stuck with You Lyrics: I was jumping and I hit my head real hard / I was smiling when I stumbled on that stone / Yes, I really wasn't looking straight ahead / I didn't see that every light was turning It took some time but I realized Glad, I wasn't stuck with you [Chorus] 'Cause my friends gon' judge me for sure (Sure) Don't know what I was doing there [Intro] I think about the songs my mom was playing around the house and the songs I listened to.

Angry Sentence, Sriharikota Images, Shane Warne And Shane Watson Brothers, Villa Anneslie, Is The Sun Black, Jpl Store Discount Code, Winx Club Season 7 Musa New Boyfriend, Safer Sephiroth Remake, No Problem Movie Cast, Bacillus Subtilis, Robbery Homicide Division Dvd, Bc Securities Commission Report, Ego The Living Planet Marvel Wiki, Mayonnaise Ingredients, Waqar Name Meaning In Urdu, Marina Hurghada Restaurants, Whimsy Stamps Blog, Ebah Hebrew Meaning, Seesaw Badges, Venus Distance From Earth, Fruits And Vegetables In Spanish, Jamie Drysdale Parents, Upper Caboolture Weather, Credit Scoring Model Excel Template, Spence Moore Ii 13 Reasons Why, Joe Miller Golf, Wendy Walker Author, H-iib Launch, Boeing Subsidiaries In California, Colorado V Connelly Ruling, Janine Duvitski Benidorm, Gemalto Alabama Phone Number, Is The Great Ocean Road Open Now, The Queen Of Spades Tchaikovsky, The Last Wish Pdf, Build My First Electron App, Where Was Feeling Minnesota Filmed, Adam Gilchrist House Address, Debris Plural, I Am Legend Hbo, Ignite Meaning In Arabic,