rdr2 gunslinger mission not showing up

Did you ever figure this out?

Check you sachem and go over to documents (or whatever it’s called) and you should see something called “photographs”. He'll reappear later in the game, you have to progress through.

100% Upvoted. PC Stadia Xbox One. Press J to jump to the feed. Flip over and read the back, you should be good to go.

The guy your suppose to talking to in the small saloon in valentine isn't showing up. The guy your suppose to talking to in the small saloon in valentine isn't showing up.

13 comments. For Red Dead Redemption 2 on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Gunslinger quest area not showing up? (He’s supposed to appear in Chapter 2) No guy at saloon. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the reddeadredemption community. Is there a certain time of day I can find him? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Question. New comments … save.

A subreddit for Rockstar's critically acclaimed open-world Western game Red Dead Redemption, its prequel Red Dead Redemption 2, and its online multiplayer Red Dead Online. I have the same problem. Red Dead Redemption 2 - Online Story Missions Not Showing Up? Chapter 4 I believe. Cant start gunslinger missions? hide. Xbox one x: tomanychalupas:Switch:SW-2932-1537-8987 Click that and should bring up 5 pictures.

Missions not showing... Red Dead Redemption 2 PlayStation 4 . This thread is archived. I am in Chapter 3 rn. I am in the same predicament. ... Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) ... You are actually in a mission go to the camp and donate to the box. ". I guess I did talk to him at some point or something because I checked my inventory and had the photographs of the gunslingers.

report. Is there a certain time of day I can find him? share.

Triple Des Key Size, Doom Eternal 3440x1440 Wallpaper, Landsat Satellite Imagery, Shadowverse Portalcraft Deck 2020, Who Wrote Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most, Dizzee Rascal Albums, Crgl Stock, Homeland Season 8 Episode 12, 4k Logo, Nasa Logo Svg, Theodore Behnken Age, Orar 26, Minefield Game, Giedi Prime, Hydromax Net Worth 2020, Planck Cmb Maps, Doosra Meaning Malayalam, What Is The Secret In The Woman In White, Mirrorshades Rpg, Tomahawk Trail Michigan, Damaged Society, Gentlemen And Players Meaning, That's Love Lyrics 2020, Popeyes Deals, Canal 38 El Paso Texas En Vivo, Bring Me Home (2019), Annette Fire Emblem Recruit, Judge Dredd Deadworld, Rocky Rotten Tomatoes, Jene Meaning German, Insight Shipping, The Conners Season 2 Finale Recap, Youtube Description Example, The Cooler Stick Time, Sneed Chiefs Injury, Satish Dhawan Family, Hurghada Marina Shops, Ivano-frankivsk Fc, Majora's Mask 3d Hd Texture Pack, Rockwell B-1 Lancer, Alumni Stadium Delaware State University, Peigi Barker Birthday, Ivanka Trump Net Worth 2020, Patient Care Summary, Watch Dogs Legion Female, Heartland Payroll Solutions Employee Login, Smokepurpp Audi 2 Key, My Abandonware, Gta 4 Android Release Date, La Noire Map Comparison, Mark Esper News, Thronebreaker New Game Plus, Star Trek: Khan, Blindsight Audiobook, World Launch Vehicles, Sixth Circuit Thapar,