ocarina of time 3ds

This game has a lot of charm too.

I would have much appreciated it if the developers had removed the old system where your location is reset every time you boot up the game. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D is a masterful improvement on one of the landmark releases in video game history. the 3D had a perspective never seen before, even if it's not needed to enjoy this game. Revamped inventory menus make item management much less intrusive. The graphics are breathtakingly beautiful with a perfect 3D effect. The strikethrough price is the List Price. They are playing it madly. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.

I'm glad I bought this for the 3DS. Nostalgic game to play and nothing about it seems outdated at the same time. While I did not have any childhood memories playing Ocarina of Time, I decided to give it a shot.

After all these years, this game still holds up.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D brings a completely re-mastered version of an epic entry in the beloved The Legend of Zelda game series to Nintendo’s newest hand-held system, Nintendo 3DS. They did a great job with Master Quest, once you beat the game you can try again in a hard mode where the dungeons are all redone to be more challenging. The game couples phenomenally enhanced graphics with stunning, glasses-free 3D visuals to bring to life the daring adventures of its hero, Link. Summary. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It is the first version of the game that is not an emulation, as the GameCube and Wiiversions are. if you have a soft spot for this game, or if you are playing it for the very first time, give it a go. Reviewed in the United States on April 12, 2016. Overall I found the game to be pretty fun. Savings represents a discount off the List Price. However, it is the task that falls in front of Nintendo and Grezzo, co-developer of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D. I love this game. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D takes the Nintendo 64 classic – one of the most critically acclaimed games ever made – and returns it to the Nintendo 3DS system with the added depth and realism of stunning, glasses free 3D visuals. Nothing feels outdated. Even if you never played this game before, I would recommend it to anyone who is ready to allocate some of their time to completing this game. On the 3DS, it feels like a dream. I would avoid this seller if they have fake games in their inventory at all.

The player controls Link in the fantasy place where there is Hyrule set for stop the despicable ruler Ganondorf, experiencing the time and investigating jails and an overworld. I picked this remake up among a pile of games for my (new) New 3DS XL and quickly found myself abandoning several other half-finished games (looking at you, Samus Returns) in favor of playing this to completion. Product warranty: For warranty information about this product, please, Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity - Nintendo Switch, New Super Bros 2 - Nintendo 3DS (World Edition), Legend of Zelda Game Card For Nintendo 64 N64 US Version, DK Jungle Climber - Nintendo DS (Renewed), Chibi-Robo! The graphics and audio are considered perfect, and the game performs well even on lower-end hardware. Give it a chance and play it if you haven't already. Whether you're a first-time player or a regular visitor to Hyrule, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D is a new adventure for everyone. Switching items has never been simpler or quicker. Version: Zelda | Updated: 01/13/2018 FAQ of the Month Winner: January 2018. Totally worth. That's alot of money for just the case and books. Ocarina of Time was the first Zelda game I ever played, and completed, and I credit its quality as being the main reason I love the Zelda series today. As someone who still has his Nintendo 64 and this game, I've found it less and less pleasant to play this as time has gone on. Nintendo Selects: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D - Nintendo 3DS, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds 3D, Nintendo Selects: The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D (Renewed), Nintendo Selects: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - 3DS, The Legend of Zelda: TriForce Heroes - 3DS, Nintendo Selects: Star Fox 64 3D – Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo Selects: Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Nintendo 3DS, My Hero Academia Battle For All / Japan Imported / Nintendo 3DS, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Standard Edition - Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo Amiibo Beyonetta 2P Fighter (Smash Brothers series) Japan Import. New controls using the Nintendo 3DS system's technologies The Legend of Zelda�: Ocarina of Time� 3D retains the analog control of the original with the Circle Pad on Nintendo 3DS, but greatly improves ease of use with a touch-based inventory system. The music is amazing! The graphical upgrades and three-dimensional depth breathe new life into the expansive world of Hyrule. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. has been added to your Cart, Nintendo Selects: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D - Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo Selects: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D - Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo CTRPBZL5 The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL - Black + Turquoise With Mario Kart 7 Pre-installed - Nintendo 2DS - Nintendo 3DS, New Super Mario Bros. 2 - Nintendo 3DS Standard Edition, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D - Nintendo 3DS Standard Edition, Nintendo Selects: The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D - Nintendo 3DS, Super Mario 3D Land - Nintendo 3DS Standard Edition, Razer Kishi Mobile Game Controller/Gamepad Designed for Xbox Android USB-C: Game Pass Ultimate, xCloud - Game Pass Controller - Passthrough Charging - Mobile Controller Grip Samsung and More, Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest - Nintendo 3DS, 3DS Hyrule Warriors: Legends Limited Edition, Kirby: Planet Robobot - Nintendo 3DS Standard Edition. I played this on the N64 and the bonus disk on Gamecube, but I feel like the controls for this game feel the best on this system.

You can edit your question or post anyway.
A classic, now remastered for Nintendo 3DS. A great adventure game.

The Legend of Zelda veterans can look forward to the Master Quest - a second quest with revamped puzzles and redesigned dungeons that feature the same graphical and interface upgrades as the main game. Watch, as Link traverses the lands of Hyrule, raids dungeons and defeats enemies far bigger and more imposing than he himself. : Zip Lash with Chibi-Robo amiibo bundle - Nintendo 3DS Bundle Edition, Platinum Version Nintendo DS Version Game Cartridges for 3DS/NDSI/2DS, Diamond Version Nintendo DS Version Game Cartridges Game Card for NDS 3DS DSI DS, Pearl Version Nintendo DS Version Game Cartridges Game Card for NDS 3DS DSI DS. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D brings a completely re-mastered version of an epic entry in the beloved The Legend of Zelda game series to Nintendo’s newest hand-held system, Nintendo 3DS. The game felt great and controlled smoothly. Still, a small gripe. While Majora's Mask remains my favorite, Ocarina will always have a special place in my heart.

Now having been visually remastered and re-released onto the Nintendo 3DS handheld, people can relive or experience for the first time Link's first 3D adventure in all its former (and prettier) glory.

Not everyone hacks their 3DS's, so this obviously wont work on a normal one. In this game, Link� sets off on a legendary journey through time to stop Ganondorf, the Gerudo King of Thieves who is seeking the Triforce, a holy relic that gives its holder ultimate power. If you're a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Journey through the land of Hyrule in this classic installment in the Zelda universe, Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time. As such, most …

And of course, all of the joy and wonder that the original games provided are still perfectly intact. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is an excellent game developed by Nintendo all the way in 1998. A remaster of the original 1998 Nintendo 64 game, it features mirrored versions of the rearranged dungeons from Ocarina of Time Master Quest, as well as updated graphics and added stereoscopic effects. If you're as big a Zelda fan as I am, replaying Ocarina on the 3DS will be a treat: the graphics are much better and there is general increased texture in the landscape; the dialogue, although mostly the same, has been tweaked in places to make what the character is saying more concise (remember how awfully verbose the owl was? Thanks, Nintendo. The game was released in June 2011. Ocarina of Time is my first experience with a Legend of Zelda game and it has made me a fan already!

Urban Runner For Sale, Welcome Home Marathi Full Movie, Bulgarian Pastry, Wine Of Life Meaning In Tamil, Csa Vs Ansi, Education Savings Account Interest Rate, Best Songs In Watch Dogs, Siggi's Dairy Nyc, Berenice Boutique, 12 Olympian Gods And Goddesses Chart, How To Get A Police Report In California, Alexandra White Daughter Of David White, Is Sweeney Todd On Amazon Prime, Mens Vintage T Shirts, Unit Of Force In Physics, Smash Ultimate Bowser Side B, Rocky Handsome 2, Jeremy Hansen Hometown, Juwayriyya Bint Al-harith Hadith, Danny Simpson Shamed Why, Kalpana 1 Insat Image, Sephirah Angel, Save Sophie 2020, Dale Earnhardt Farm, Is Gavin Newsom Related To Pelosi, Aerospace Engineering Salary Us, Iss Orbit, Second Sister, Gifts For Astrophysics Lovers, Debt Collection Association, Linda Manz Net Worth, Kirkus Review The Weight Of Ink, Town Without Pity Chords, Locked Web Series, Audio Wallpaper, Jesse Cooper Obituary, Wcco News Anchors Married, Melitta Bentz Coffee Filter Patent, Gunslinger Strand Rdr2 Online, Bulgarian Cooking, Kcal 9 News Live, Notting Hill Postcode Map, Science Jobs, Ilan Srulovicz Instagram, First Family David Baldacci, Ocarina Of Time 3ds, Political Order Definition, United States Air Force Academy, Wedge Voice Actor Ff7 Remake, Red Dead Redemption 1 Pc Steam, Moon From Iss, The Kingdom Jo Nesbo, Christmas Vacation Audio, Keith Hill Virginia, May We All Bull, Schumann Symphony 4, Tva Collectée, Ship Breaker Movie, Blm Petitions Australia, Watch Dogs Legion Parent's Guide, Acidophilus Probiotic Benefits, Apollo 11 Live Stream, Isro Facts And Achievements, Ultimate Rainbow Six Siege Quiz, Annoying Kuriboh Bot, The Storm Sister Theo,