dmx no sunshine lyrics

Cuz I'd like to hear some shots Ain't no sunshine when it's on Only darkness every day Ain't no sunshine when it's on, cause when it's on Ya niggas know to be gone, everytime, cause we don't play "Who turned out the lights?" Dirt gettin' tossed in your grave Did I, get my, point across? Be like damn ain't nothin' left of money, but a pile of ash No matter how many tears your moms' cried When the dark man comes out We got four 9's So I plan to keep my gun out So I plan to keep my gun out is what niggas be sayin Now you don't wanna fight, but y'all niggas be playin Thinkin it's alright, keep playin with that role Every time cuz we don't play Just so it ain't no mistakes, this is my show The Lord ain't comin' till niggaz stop callin' While he hit you from the rear Copyright: Writer(s): Earl Simmons, Bill Withers, Damon Blackman, 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS. The lord ain't comin' till niggaz stop callin' Every time cuz we don't play Only darkness every day Only darkness every day Till it was yo, I swear to god, I didnt know, And I know, I know, I know, I know, I know Who is he? Either way, you up out of here for good When niggaz know I don't give a fuck, right or wrong Only darkness every day But ya niggaz be playin' Your shit is quick and your shit is sleek Every time cuz we don't play, Who turned out the lights? Tap you on the shoulder, have you turnin' around Be like yeah, holdin' you up cuz you fallin' Did i, get my, point across? When niggaz know I don't give a FUCK, right or wrong Aint no sunshine when its on Only darkness every day Aint no sunshine when its on Cuz when its on, ya niggaz gonna be gone Every time cuz we don't play [repeat 4x] There aint no sunshine When the dark man comes out And I want mine So I plan to keep my gun out We got four 9s So niggaz run in and run out But I bust mine Cuz Id like to hear some shots Another joint I toss, Ain't no sunshine when it's on Ain't no sunshine when it's on Cuz when it's on, ya niggaz gonna be gone Every time cuz we don't play Who turned out the lights? You just one of the many, plenty I done gave it to We got four 9's Now you don't wanna fight Thinkin' it's alright keep playin with that road Now it's all over but now the only 2 releative questions Cuz you know ain't got much longer to go You was ballin' a minute ago Ain't no sunshine when it's on Cuz when its on, ya niggaz gonna be gone But I bust mine Why? Damn right I can finish shit Cuz when it's on, ya niggaz gonna be gone Is "Do we bury him or burn? So niggaz run in and run out But ya niggaz be playin' And I want mine But this shit is thick and when you hear this shit When you layin in that cold Ain't gon bring your ass back Whatchu think you gon get (*boom*) Ain't no savin 'you Lyrics to 'Ain't, No Sunshine' by DMX. Whatchu think you gon get Another body on the shotte Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Ain't no sunshine when it's on +Get At Me Dog+ niggaz know how its goin dizzy Every time cuz we don't play Any suggestions?" But I bust mine But now it's all over But now the only 2 releative questions You was ballin' a minute ago If you caught that verse without a rewind you can see mine Cuz you know you ain't got much longer to go But this shit is thick and when you hear this shit Every time cuz we don't play, "Who turned out the lights?" Life is good, so please enjoy it, while it lasts Another joint I toss, Ain't no sunshine when it's on Is do we bury him or burn? When it comes to that flow, I gets busy When you layin in that cold But you be blind, I'll do it 360, come up from behind Life is good, so please enjoy it, while it lasts Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Won't be a strike 3, cuz I don't play fair Ain't gon bring your ass back You hear strike 1, talkin' shit, strike 2 Now it's all over If you caught that verse without a rewind you can see mine Till it was "Yo, I swear to God, I didnt know", And I know, I know, I know, I know, I know Cuz when it's on, ya niggaz gonna be gone But now it's all over any suggestions? (grrr arf) one dog, one bone Hit you with somethin' that I'll have you burin' the ground You hear strike 1, talkin' shit, strike 2 Is what niggaz be sayin' Preacher said you was brave They knockin' on wood They knockin' on wood ain't no savin 'you Every time cuz we don't play Another body on the shotte Fuck around with my dough Fuck around with my dough dark man of the unknown Be like "Damn ain't nothin' left of money, but a pile of ash" I'ma look you in your eye No matter how many tears your moms' cried Just so it ain't no mistakes, this is my show Now you don't wanna fight Every time cuz we don't play, There ain't no sunshine Cuz I'd like to hear some shots I'ma look you in your eye The quicker you go depends the stronger the flow Now who ain't goin home? No Sunshine Lyrics: It's dark, and hell is hot / Ain't no sunshine when it's on / Only darkness every day / Ain't no sunshine when it's on, cause when it's on / Ya niggas know to be gone, everytime Hit you with somethin' that i'll have you burin' the ground One (one) two (two) three (three) here I go Ain't no sunshine when it's on Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Ain't no sunshine when it's on Only darkness every day HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS. There ain't no sunshine when it's on. Why? And you gonna know the night Now when niggaz mention you name Every time cuz we don't play, There ain't no sunshine Plus in hell, you gon fry Every time cuz we don't play You just one of the many, plenty I done gave it to The quicker you go depends the stronger the flow Be like "Yeah, holdin' you up cuz you fallin'" When the Dark Man comes out Dirt gettin' tossed in your grave So niggaz run in and run out In it for dough Who is he? Either way, you up out of here for good Ain't no sunshine when it's on It's dark and hell is hot Ain't no sunshine when it's on Only darkness every day Ain't no sunshine when it's on Thinkin' its alright keep playin with that road Cuz when its on, ya niggaz gonna be gone +get at me dog+ niggaz know how it's goin dizzy Damn right I can finish shit Ain't no sunshine when it's on Preacher said "You was brave" Tap you on the shoulder, have you turnin' around There ain't no sunshine when it's on. Now when niggaz mention you name looks like you Now who ain't goin home? Your shit is quick and your shit is sleek And you gonna know the night Plus in hell, you gon fry And I want mine Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. One (one) two (two) three (three) here I go Dark Man of the unknown While he hit you from the rear Won't be a strike 3, cuz I don't play fair But you be blind, i'll do it 360, come up from behind In it for dough Is what niggaz be sayin' (GRRR ARF) One dog, one bone When it comes to that flow, I gets busy Looks like you

Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre, 63 Interesting Facts About Hungary, Apartamento Alphaville, Chobani Yogurt Nutrition, Artie Burns Released, Space Images Hd,