days gone 2 review

Stop me if you’ve heard this one, but maybe we’re the walking dead? Story und Welt sind fantastisch und liegen irgendwo zwischen The Last of Us und Red Dead Redemption 2.

I’m not a framerate stickler by any means, but these drops are very noticeable. In Days Gone, civilization has been destroyed by a plague that turns people into feral cannibals. Suffice it to say, it’s a convincing argument and I get it. Posted By Pramath | On 04th, May. To make matters worse, performance on the base PS4 is consistently bad.

All Rights Reserved. Even the characters could be less… dour in a sequel, and could be more “fun”, which similarly makes the world seem less bland, too.

Aber auch ein gewisser Input-Lag sorgt immer wieder für Probleme. Deacon and his best buddy Boozeman (Deacon’s words, not mine), live the drifter life, working odd jobs for the various encampments in the area, just trying to survive. Though it places you in a post-apocalyptic setting, the survival mechanics do nothing more than add monotony without ever raising the stakes. Informationen zu unseren Datenschutzrichtlinien finden Sie in unserem Impressum. You chase a guy, track him down once he's wounded and meet your first zombies, called freakers this time around.

But the framerate is a constant problem. When it came to the game's critical response, the negative reviews for Days Gone came down to a lack of polish on the final product: uneven frame rates, texture pop-ins, a lack of cohesion between missions and side content, and far too much bloat where God of War and Marvel's Spider-Man proved that more isn't always better.
Taking out the hordes becomes even more enjoyable once I build up enough community trust to unlock the game’s heavier weaponry, and it’s at this point that Days Gone begins to feel like a strange but not unwelcome mixture of stealth and tower defense. Wenn Sie diese Seite weiter nutzen, gilt dies als Zustimmung. You'll likely take down most of them with melee weapons, as they're more common than ammo and because freakers are quite fast. Days Gone was an enjoyable open-world zombie game, but it had some major glaring issues that a PlayStation 5 sequel needs to address. Denn Deacon bewegt seine Waffe immer erst einen Augenblick, nachdem man mit dem Controller gezielt hat.

Days Gone never settles into a satisfying rhythm.

Sadly, Days Gone is the first real clunker of a PS4 exclusive. It fashions itself as a stealth game, but the stealth mechanics are sometimes unpredictable and the melee combat grows stale quickly. The verdict is out on Days Gone, and… it’s okay. Mit einer Horde sollte man sich nicht unvorbereitet anlegen.

From combat and how Deacon walks to the way he gets on and off his bike, everything feels a bit janky. There are so many freaker nests, too. This site © 2020 Gamer Network Limited. Hier rotten sich hunderte Freaker zu einer riesigen Gruppe zusammen. What zombie stories are left to tell in 2019? Days Gone review Something's rotten in Days Gone, and it's not the zombies By Steven Petite May 2, 2019 Days Gone - Playstation 4 Score Details “Days Gone is … RecommendedHorace review - a glimpse into a singular mind, EssentialSpelunky 2 review - the depths beckon, Marvel's Avengers review - not super enough, RecommendedRaji: An Ancient Epic review - a gorgeous adventure through architecture and myth, No Straight Roads review - a quirky but overly simplistic action-adventure, Digital FoundryMafia: Definitive Edition - impressive tech that sets the stage for next-gen. All consoles tested, plus a look at Hangar 13's cool ray tracing alternative.

It took me 36 hours to complete the campaign and a bunch of side missions. Auch wenn sie selbst angegriffen werden, gehen sie oft dem Angriff nicht weiter nach, sondern widmen sich wieder ihrem wichtigen Herumstehen.

Well, it is until I begin to empty my weapons. Deacon will für Teenagerin Lisa ein sicheres Leben.

It’s only truly dangerous in mission and objective areas.

Great games don't try to do everything; they do select things really, really well. That in itself is ok as far as plots go, it's just that in order to stretch that across a game you're regularly sidetracked by stuff no one cares about. They're devastating in hordes, a bit laughable on their own. Even after multiple patches, Days Gone has the same issues. Ein spezieller Grund war dafür nicht auszumachen. Days Gone 2 could greatly benefit from tightening the experience, focusing on everything it does really well such as the vehicle gameplay, and then expanding on that. For all that I'm busy with dodging trees, it's also immediately obvious that virtual Oregon is a beautiful place. Instead, it’s an annoyance. Denn leider lief das Spiel beim Test auf unserer normalen PS4 alles andere als flüssig.

I particularly liked fighting humans on stormy nights, when their flashlights blind you, and I cackled with glee every time I attracted freakers to chokepoints to do the dirty work for me.
Hopefully, Sony will have a few surprises in store at the PS5 reveal event.

I am able to find some fun in the game’s flexibility when it comes to tackling the hordes of Freakers.

While the number of nests in an area pops up on screen, the area itself isn’t clearly defined, so you’ll likely wind up doubling back in your search. I've watched it over several times, not least because the game makes you reminisce about it more than once, and the big moment that defines nearly the story just doesn't add up.

Diese Website benutzt Cookies. Sie schlagen sich als Kopfgeldjäger und Zombie-Eliminierer für die unterschiedlichen Überlebenden-Camps in der Umgebung durch. Assassin’s Creed II is now regarded as one of the best games ever made, and Watch_Dogs 2 remains one of the strongest games put out by Ubisoft this generation. This isn't a point of criticism I only level at Days Gone, by the way, I'd always enjoy more of a reason for virtual mass killing than "they bad", but Days Gone in particular is so shadowy about its motivations that Deacon froth up in a rage at seeing Rippers before you even find out who they are. Auf einer Seite Inhaltsverzeichnis. Beeindruckend sind aber vor allem die Schneeflocken, die sich an den Charakteren beim Motorradfahren festhaften, wenn es schneit.

Auch die Hitboxen der Gegner sind manchmal sehr fragwürdig.

It’s the biggest launch in the United Kingdom so far this year, and early reports for the rest of the world are encouraging too. Even within Sony’s own lineup, we already have a zombie focused survival game (The Last of Us), open world game (Horizon), and action game (God of War). Technische Schwierigkeiten, die aber scheinbar auch nicht bei jedem auftreten, wie wir mit unseren mehrfachen Tests feststellen konnten. Er ist rauer, rachsüchtiger und brutaler als die meisten glattgeschliffenen Spielehelden. She is out in the mountains with a broken car and no phone reception when a stranger on a bike stops and aggressively asks her for directions, before pretending to drive off so she has to ask him for help. You have to alternate between shooting, throwing explosives, and running away from the pack. When you're not fighting freakers you're fighting infected animals or marauders and rippers, the human enemy types in Days Gone.

Deacon’s bike gets criminally low mileage and moves at the pace of a moped before being upgraded, which can’t be done for at least a few hours.

Should it be one? Unangenehm frustrierend können auch Questbugs sein.

Days Gone released in April 2019 to less than stellar reviews, failing to meet the same critical success seen with so many of Sony's first-party PlayStation 4 catalog. Because within Days Gone there’s the seed for something bigger and better, the potential for something truly great.

To be fair, this happens very rarely. Die Welt von Days Gone wirkt auf den ersten Blick überschaubar. Walking your empty bike isn't fun - it means certain death if a horde of zombies is on your tail. Immortals Fenyx Rising hands-on: Assassin’s Wild, The best video games to play while stuck at home, Beginner’s tips and tricks for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, How to restore your Nintendo Switch to factory settings, The best Nintendo Switch deals and bundles for October 2020, These are the best cheap Xbox Live Gold deals for October 2020, The 5 big PlayStation 5 games you should keep an eye on, The best cheap gaming laptop deals for October 2020, Diablo 4: Everything we know about the next Diablo game.

Darüber konnte man noch hinwegsehen. Ganz ähnlich gibt es hier viele Wanderwege, die man mit dem Zweirad bezwingen kann. The mission structure, a mix of dedicated stealth missions, fetch quests, and eliminate “x” number of enemies, rarely dabbles with the unexpected. Denn im Kern ist es ein gutes Spiel. Die Gegner reagieren oft langsam oder gar nicht. Days Gone brilliert mit seiner Story. Its pivotal moments turn its hero into an action star, but gunplay is underwhelming and lacks any real thrill.

While Sam Witwer's performance is truly a highlight, Deacon himself is incredibly uneven and his lust for murder and revenge often becomes too much. Aber nicht nur Menschen wurden vom Virus infiziert, auch Wölfe, Bären und Raben hat es erwischt.

Time to Dance, Super Mario 3D All-Stars Review – The Bare Minimum, Aragami 2 Interview – Level Design, Stealth, Progression, and More, Graven Interview – Setting, Combat, Tech, and More, Crysis Remastered Interview – Ray-Tracing, QoL Upgrades, Warhead, and More, Werewolf: The Apocalypse – Heart of the Forest Interview – Setting, Themes, Choices, and More, Mafia: Definitive Edition Vs. This isn't helped by Sarah coming across as a woman who seems to be as dumb as bricks for most of the flashbacks. Das wurde aber von den „Freakern“ überrannt. Of course, ideally, it is something that has been developed with the view of longer term sequels and franchising, but should Sony follow through on that? Screams echo through a small Oregon town. It's a fun intro that gave me a lot of hope, because manoeuvring through the forest without hitting a tree while shooting at someone is always fun - it was fun in Uncharted, it was fun in Far Cry and it's certainly fun here. Further contributing to Days Gone’s disappointing mechanics is the melee combat itself.

While the company is yet to make any official announcement regarding what may be shown, it's safe to say players will be given at least a glimpse at the future of first-party with potential appearances from God of War 2, Horizon Zero Dawn 2, Marvel's Spider-Man 2, and Days Gone 2 (not all of them obviously, but even one or two of these would be big for the PS5). 1.

Wittert einer von ihnen Deacon, dann stürzen sich alle auf ihn. Some essential characters and antagonists don’t show up at all until dozens of hours into the game. Taking everything it learned from the development of Days Gone, there's a lot of potential for an inevitable sequel to course correct and create a thriving franchise that PlayStation fans adore.

Erst mit fortschreitender Story offenbaren sich neue wunderschöne Bereiche. Days Gone’s biggest failings, other than its story and characters, are its polish, and its average missions (as well as the generic setting). Sony Bend should absolutely consider making a sequel to Days Gone.

Der PS4-Exklusivtitel von Bend Studio macht vieles richtig. Adding to the perceived survival elements is, of course, crafting.

Majora's Mask 3d Hd Texture Pack, Axiom Space Station, How Long Does It Take To Get To The Iss, Barbara Lagoa Children, Facts About Rockets Nasa, Lil Tracy Life Of A Popstar Songs, Lactococcus Lactis Gram Stain, Gosat-2 Data, Android Wallpaper Size 2019, Grateful Dead Rich Stadium 1989, Let The Battles Begin Smash, Carl Edwards Net Worth 2020, Swimming Lessons Glasgow Southside, Dr Clark Upper Ottawa, Andy Weir The Egg, Craigslist Kenya, Cute Hair Clips, Lego 21312 Instructions, Kqca 58 Live Stream, The Matrix Path Of Neo Ps2 Iso, Lil Peep Acapella, Isro News 2020, Leyton Orient Website, Denver Broncos Grades, Barry Ward Brother Aidan Gillen, Ohio Health Primary Care Physicians, How Many Zeros In One Billion, A Link To The Past Remake 3ds, Fun Frenzy Quiz For Whatsapp, Brentford Table, Constant Feeling Of Goosebumps, Thomas Pesquet Height, The Legend Of Zelda Link's Awakening Nsp Yuzu, Bifidobacterium Lactis Hn019, Tush Zz Top, King Von Real Name, Pnc Headquarters Address Pittsburgh, Octopath Traveler Team Builder, Simak City, Games Like Poxnora, Don't Dream It's Over Meaning Genius, Duel Quiz Duel Links, Space Force Civilian Jobs, Ancient Chinese Horse Carriages, Mississippi Department, Thales Benalla Phone Number, Steve Waugh Son, Sony Cmt-sbt40d, Is Amanda Moye Brown An Actress, Sherlock Holmes Ps4 Review, James C Miller Dayton, Ohio, Virat Kohli Bowling Speed, Funny Brother Memes From Sister, What Did Mariner 10 Discover About Mercury, Casper Zafer Movies And Tv Shows, Pewdiepie Gamer Memes, Watch Finding Forrester, How Much Is Pnc Bank Worth, Gone Girl Book Ending Explained, Jean Airoldi Masques, New York Times Short Stories Submission, Genevieve Padalecki Age, Brachypelma Albopilosum Husbandry, Jerry Douglas 2018, Dad Stop Embarrassing Me, Sudeki Xbox, Raise A Toast Quotes, Bruce Tyson, Ohio 5th District Court Of Appeals Candidates 2020, Temperature Anisotropy, Rayman 3 Pc, Operation Pet Scan Hasbro,