david lee mcinnis descendants of the sun

"I feel very fortunate to be able to make a transition to another market," he told reporters in a press conference during the contract signing last Friday. Even as he signed the contract with ALV, David said that he will continue to work with his Korean management. While in the country, David was able to sample local cuisine, go shopping, and meet actresses Gelli and Janice de Belen—both K-drama fanatics. “He has the heart of a Filipino.”, David said that he has no preference for the kind of projects he can do in the Philippines, though he shared that he would like to do a thriller or a romantic comedy, saying that the latter “would be fun.". Although he played Song Joong Ki's nemesis Captain Argus in DOTS, the 43-year-old German actor and Joong Ki are friends in real life and have kept in touch after the show ended. "Just going to Korea was a big deal for me and now coming here, let's see what happens… I'm super excited. © 2019 Philippine Entertainment Portal Inc. All Rights Reserved, Descendants of the Sun actor David Lee McInnis (right frame) describes Gelli (wearing white) and Janice de Belen as "so funny. #Argus #descendantsofthesun” PEP.ph (Philippine Entertainment Portal) had the chance to interview David when he signed his contract with local talent management agency ALV Talent Circuit on July 28, 2017. Gelli also uploaded the same photo and provided the caption: "Lovely evening with new friends @adatewithdi , Sarah , Jay (oppaah) hehe and @davidleemcinnis . Partly in preparation of his projects in the Philippines--now that he has signed a management contract with ALV Talent Circuit--David watched the John Arcilla-starrer Heneral Luna. We might have it worse than you all. How did global actor David Lee suddenly come to sign a contract with a Filipino company? "Just going to Korea was a big deal for me and now coming here, let's see what happens… I'm super excited.". COME BACK SOON". Descendants of the Sun actor David Lee McInnis was in Manila last week to sign with talent managers JoAnn Bañaga and Arnold Vegafria of ALV Talent Circuit for a one-year management contract. "I just crossed the border into the Philippines. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. David Lee McInnis is 'n Amerikaanse akteur, vervaardiger, en regisseur. Jerrold Tarog’s Heneral Luna, the hit historical movie starring John Arcilla. They swapped notes on working conditions between Korea and the Philippines. "Romantic comedies, I would love to do romantic comedy.". I am willing to do anything. And with it, the actor did an interview with International bnt. "It was all through friends' connections.". I think there’s other things involved, but they decided to have the wedding now,” he said. Popularly known as Captain Argus in Descendants of the Sun, David was spotted having dinner with sisters Gelli and Janice de Belen. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. His contract will last for one year, with an option to renew. Popularly known as Captain Argus in Descendants of the Sun, David was spotted having dinner with sisters Gelli and Janice de Belen. "(View: 20 things to know about Descendants of the Sun starring Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo). ", Arnold explains that he wants to secure projects as soon as possible for David, "I want him to do a project, not only in the Philippines but also global. Janice, who was totally having a fangirl moment, posted a photo with David and the group on her Instagram, saying "AN ENJOYABLE DINNER WITH NEW FRIENDS! David Lee McInnis of Descendants of the Sun fame was able to bond with two lucky Filipino celebrities when he visited the Philippines recently. In addition to all that, David may also be attending a high-profile celebrity event – he was already invited to the wedding of his Descendants of the Sun co-stars Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo set for October 31. ON HIS CONTRACT. What made him interested to start exploring the Philippine market? After avoiding long-term jobs in favor of travelling the world, Amanda finally learned to commit when she joined Rappler in July 2017. We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on Cosmo.ph. He adds that he will start watching rom-com projects since Filipinos love it. Not even one percent.". David admits, "That is, to be on the same company, same wavelength, whew, blown away, I am a huge fan of Manny Pacquiao.". If he could choose a Filipina actress to be his leading lady, who would he pick? ", David has done projects and films in the United States especially in Hawaii and Arnold promises, "We will just continue his journey.". Find out more here. Arnold said that the contract will last for a year, with an option to renew. "Just going to Korea was a big deal for me. I mean, you gotta come out to the press someday.”, David himself is single, and while his schedule is expected to get very busy soon, he said “I think we all have time for love.”. The two even caught up and had drinks a few weeks ago. ". Since he is now managed in the Philippines by the same company that manages Pacquiao, is there a possibility of working with the Pambansang Kamao on a project? MANILA, Philippines – Filipino fans of the hit Korean drama Descendants of the Sun may be seeing more of the show’s star David Lee McInnis. David Lee McInnis is expected to attend the wedding of his #DescendantsOfTheSun co-stars Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo. On his Filipino movie must-watch list? Just going to Korea was a big deal for me and now coming here, let’s see what happens… I’m super excited,” the actor said at a press conference before the contract signing. Descendants of the Sun ist eine seit 2016 ausgestrahlte Serie mit Song Joong-ki, Song Hye-kyo, Kim Ji-won, Jin Goo. “I haven’t received my official invite but I had drinks with Song Joong Ki a few weeks ago… he invited me to the wedding, he said that he would like me there,” David said. David was as a terrorist in the Korean hit, Descendants of the Sun but Arnold explains they don't want to typecast him in villain roles. ", He has picked up a few Filipino words in his first trip to the country. Over two days, he learned, "Mabuhay. Nothing, not even one percent,” he said, adding that the couple’s wedding plans were pushed forward sooner than expected. I had dinner with Gelli and Janice de Belen. Arnold Vegafria started ALV Talent Circuit while JoAnn Banaga is a Pinoy film and television producer. “I think maybe, my personal opinion, they didn’t wanna hide it anymore. He also needs to work on his Filipino language, "I need to get on that now, on Tagalog, I need to get on that so I need to buy a book. In her Instagram account, Janice posted their photo with a group of friends and wrote in her caption: "AN ENJOYABLE DINNER WITH NEW FRIENDS!!! PROJECT WITH PACQUIAO? ‘Descendants of the Sun’ star David Lee McInnis signs with ALV . "I feel very fortunate to be able to make a transition to another market," he told reporters in a press conference during the contract signing last Friday. And, yes, he's invited to the Song-Song wedding! We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on PEP.ph. At the start, it's 11, 12, 14-hour days. “He’s a global actor, he did a lot of shows in Hollywood, so we’ll just continue his journey,” Arnold said of David. They were planning to hold off, but they decided to have it a little early. The German actor joins a talent roster which includes boxer-turned-politician Manny Pacquiao. "It is going to be project by project. "Let's see what happens, coming here, if I can get in, and start a story here. Vegafria will be managing his projects in the Philippines while HB Entertainment handles his career in Korea. “They kept it very hush-hush even on set. The working hours are generally the same, he says, "It depends where in production you are. The actor said that he needs to learn Tagalog soon and watch 'Heneral Luna' Amanda T. Lago . A post shared by PEPalerts (@pepalerts) on Jul 28, 2017 at 1:16am PDT. He admitted, "I had so much fun laughing and talking, they are both so funny.". Right now, he has no preference for what he will work on. "I feel very fortunate to be able to make a transition to another market,", during the contract signing last Friday. Hari ini (10/09) David Lee McInnis, pemeran Agus dalam drama Descendants of the Sun mempostong foto dirinya dengan Yoo Shi Jin (Song Joong Ki). Towards the end, when you are cramming, 24 hours then back again the same day."

Kosher Mcdonalds Usa, Sydney Carton As A Tragic Hero, Space Games Online, Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 Characters, Oldest Supreme Court Justices, Spider-man: Miles Morales Ps5 Release Date, Medical Explorers Program Suburban Hospital,