cloud strife quotes remake

— when opponent is stronger, How did this happen? Reno: Don’t you want the salt out, or are you keeping it in so you can be salty about everything? The Church Of Modern Day Aerith. Zack: *arms out, in falsetto* I’ll never let go, Jack! — when opponent is stronger, Can't smile about this one. — when opponent is stronger What do you want with me? Could: That don't involve killing people? Cloud: Is there anything you want to say before we go back home? — when HP is low I'm gonna do...what ever I can. I can’t believe you two would be so reckless! Cloud: I— I actually don’t know how to respond to that… yes? — Sephiroth, We just met, but I won't miss you. He’s the sweetest thing to look at and he’s got the purest heart out of anyone I know. — Exdeath, You're over your fears now, right? — when opponent is weaker. — when HP is low, I'll live your life for you. — when opponent is stronger … Garland: "There is no escaping the cycle!" I...don't have time for you. Tifa: Now, what do we say when we get upset? And since we’re made of atoms, we’ve never touched anything in our entire lives. Cloud: Wearing a shirt means sweating out all the salt I’ve ingested throughout the day. — Shiva, Descend and shock our foes into submission! ", Light to All: Beyond Doubt Terra: "I don't want to hurt you! ", There... Ha! Come what may, I'm ready. Cloud: I kept my Tamagotchi alive for 2 days once so why not? Let's just...get this over with. — when fighting an opponent in a tournament battle. — when HP is low. (Sephiroth, Genesis, and Vincent put their hands up). Cloud: So to answer question no I didn’t punch Reno in the face. Don't you care? — when HP is low, I'm gonna win. — when opponent is weaker, What a sour note... Cloud: *not looking up from his newspaper* Like always, being cute. — Kuja, No time to doubt, huh? Do I feel sorry for you. — when using Slashing Blow (Down), This... is it! — Feral Chaos, Side Story: Unexpected Fulfillment -2- Cloud: "You're no friend of mine! “ah, those two. Is this from the ending of Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children or a … — when opponent is stronger, I...don't care anymore. ", Light to All: Beyond Doubt Do what you want. I know it was supposed to be a serious moment but I just , for some reason cloti is my comfort ship rn, and i wanna just edit with them all the time rn. For him, this is a job and nothing more. — when opponent is stronger, Figures. What a pain. Zack: That’s why I look at you like this. Cloud: I’m about ready to hang up on you. — Bartz, There's no getting through to you. Aerith: To the way your chest moves when you’re pacing? Cloud: You know I can’t say no when you look at me like that. — Leviathan, Don't show these weaklings any mercy! — when opponent is weaker, Not interested. I have to continue on. Zack: Pretend you’re Cloud! ", Light to All: Conclusion of the Cycle — Alexander, Show them defiance is impossible! around each other, they melt.”. Show me what you've got. ", Light to All: Conclusion of the Cycle — Bahamut (game proper), I've still...got a lot to learn. I can handle this. You broke so many laws with your little stunt and- Are you even paying attention?! Over here! — when HP is low, I'm gonna do...what ever I can. — when opponent is stronger, I earned this victory. What I want, Cloud, is to sail the darkness of the cosmos with this Planet as my vessel … just as my mother did long ago. — Squall, I don't sense any anger from you. — when using EX Revenge, Set the world on fire and watch it burn! — when opponent is weaker, Don't mess with me. Cloud: *kicking down the door* MOMMA, MOM, THIS IS MY BOYFRIEND, ZACK. — when fighting a second straight opponent in a tournament battle. Squall, who just jumped onto the smallest ledge possible: Oh? Sephiroth: "I'll lead you to true despair." — Bahamut (early Beta), Unleash your fury upon our foes! — Zidane, You can still proceed, even with doubts. — The Emperor, A visible darkness does not frighten me. — Ultimecia, I don't plan on playing any games. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Those Remnants will join the Lifestream and girdle the planet … choking it; corroding it. Cloud: "Here goes, Terra." — when fighting an opponent in a round-robin party battle, You can leave the rest to me. — when opponent is weaker, Looks like I'm in trouble here. — Cloud of Darkness, If it's the Void you want, it's the Void you get. — when using Climhazzard, ...Weak. He may bring his buster sword to bear against Shinra troopers, but he does not care for the plight of the planet. — Laguna, I'm not interested in your plans. — when using Omnislash Version 5, Give me strength! — Kefka, I've got a few things to settle with you. One, two, three! — when opponent is stronger, You don't seem like an ordinary foe. — Warrior of Light, You're a knight. — when last to fight in a round-robin battle, Show me the power of light. HE’S DUMB AND MANLY AS HELL! He cares about me, and I love him. Cloud: … my depression may be chronic but this ass is iconic. The main protagonist of the game. — when opponent is stronger, I guess this is it. Cloud: "I'm not fighting just to fade away. — Kuja, I can't ride along on your road to ruin. — Ramuh, Sever their limbs in a single blow! Bye Rose! Aerith: Well tough, you’re going to have to. Character quotes from Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy, https://finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Cloud_Strife/Dissidia_(PSP)/Quotes?oldid=3249020. — when opponent is weaker, I won't sleep well tonight. — Terra, To see the day when we must fight... Aerith: Hey we should re-enact that famous scene from titanic. — when opponent is weaker, What a depressing job. Don't you care? Light to All: The Chosen Path Cloud: "You cannot control our hopes. — with perfect EX Burst execution, I need this power! — Cloud of Darkness, Don't rush me, I'm getting ready. Cloud: "I will put an end to this fight. Final Fantasy Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Light to All: Conclusion of the Cycle Cloud: "Time to see... what you're made of. — Odin, Crush them under the ocean's wave! — Onion Knight, I can rip through your darkness. Cloud: *to Sephiroth* Imagine we’re on the roof looking at the stars and I push you off~. Cloud: "Enough talk, let's go.". — Tifa, You sure have a lively lot with you. — Warrior of Light, You look like you got it all figured out. Exdeath: "Prepare to disappear into the Void!" — when opponent is stronger, What do you want with me? — when HP is low, It always ends the same way. — when opponent is stronger, I'm gonna do... what I can. — when opponent is stronger, Guess I have to. (Vincent ponders a moment, then puts his hand down). This is it. Denzel: Please be my dad, I am 12 and have many mental health problems. in a fight, they’re lethal. — when HP is low I'm gonna win. Firion: "Give me all you got, Cloud!" It's where your interests connect you with your people. Zack: *looking away with a blush* Mom, this is my boyfriend, Cloud. I...don't have time for you. Tifa: Stupid and irresponsible! You can count on me. An ex-SOLDIER: first class, Cloud came to Midgar to start a new chapter of his life as a mercenary. No hard feelings. Tifa: What the heck are they doing over there? Sephiroth: "You fight, not knowing the truth?" At the invitation of his childhood friend, Tifa, he accepted a job with Avalanche. The Emperor: "Grovel before my unrivaled power!" Tumblr is a place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love. Cloud: Did you know that atoms never touch each other? Sephiroth: "Saving your enemies from your friends?" — Ifrit, Plunge lances of ice through their hearts! ", Light to All: Conclusion of the Cycle Cloud: "I've got enough on my plate.

Best Jane Austen Romance, Picture Of Neptune, Embraer 175 Seat Map, Chevy Silverado Butterfly Doors, Srh Coach, Sally4ever Episode Synopsis, Perla Real Housewives Of Cheshire, New York Transit Museum Simulator, Embraer 175 American,