best valkyrie loadout rainbow six siege

Learn more about Navy SEAL operator VALKYRIE in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege. When you have an opportunity to quick peek and get a headshot, take it, but don't repeek if they know you're coming. Welcome to the Rainbow 6 subreddit, a community for R6 fans to discuss Rainbow Six Siege and past favorites. I would definitely go with her C4. Please see the. This item has been removed from the community because it violates Steam Community & Content Guidelines. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege. For her kit, you're probably going to want to use the mpx with a vertical grip and flash hider over the shotgun. Because the D50 has a small mag and a ton of recoil, it doesn't really lend itself to ranged fights, and thus I wouldn't recommend using Valk's Shotgun. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege. A thing I like to do is sit behind the bed on coastline penthouse throw a camera outside and the c4 on the hatch wait for them to go near it on cam and blow the C4 9/10 times it works if the team doesn't have Hibana or IQ. This probably goes without saying, but you want to place at least some of your cams in places that support everybody. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Thank you for taking the time to read my guide on Valkyrie! Press J to jump to the feed. Be sure to tell your friends who are thinking about picking Valkyrie, as well as rate, comment and favorite this guide if it was informative or helpful! Take a few of those opportunities early when they present themselves and you'll probably get a pick on 1/3 to 1/2 of them. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. C4 and use the cameras in spaces where I'll camp or a friend wants a camera at and I always throw one outside to spot people on repels and stuff. I just bought Valkyrie and I really am in love with her MPX i just don't know which sights and such to put on. If you get your shots in early enough you still have the freedom to move around inside despite her 2 speed status, and you can chip away at the offense and maybe get a pick or two, or find that easy C4 kill. Valkyrie has a limited selection to work with, sporting opposites of eachother in terms of range. < > Showing 1-14 of 14 comments Her gun isn't great so you don't want to challenge people as if you're Ela, but you can often tip the scales in your favor with a camera. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Sight is preference entirely. However, before you do let us break down each operator’s loadout and give you what we think are the best options to dominate the competition. I believe there are some popular spots for that on coastline as well. Press J to jump to the feed. I appreciate it! Welcome to the Rainbow 6 subreddit, a community for R6 fans to discuss Rainbow Six Siege and past favorites. I would like to know some other Valk player's attachments they use on this gun. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. 4.Camera placement tips and Popular spots. This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator. Welcome to the Rainbow 6 subreddit, a community for R6 fans to discuss Rainbow Six Siege and past favorites. I run the MPX with the compensator (grip and sight is your choice) and C4. In this section we will break down the specs of both weapons and loadouts for Valkryie. I'd rather lose Valk than Smoke, or Pulse, for example. Putting them on the objective or in dead end rooms usually has very limited value. It's also not the worst thing if Valk dies relatively early because she uses most of her utility in prep phase/the first few seconds of the round. Putting a camera near the corner of the walkways on Skyscraper next to a prepped window (2 melees into the bottom board so you can vault through it) lets you see where they're coming from, then hop out and hold down the trigger at them. In this guide we will be going through the ups and downs left and rights and ins and outs of the Navy Seal operator, Valkyrie. Valkyrie is very much a team oriented operator. Her junior year, Castellano broke her arm in a car accident, putting an end to her Olympic ambitions. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). Valk can be very flexible in terms of playstyle, but generally you'll want to have your cameras in places that allow you to pick up kills on the intel they provide, so experiment with throwing cams outside and doing a bit of aggressive roaming.

Octopath Traveler Bodyguard, Deandre Washington Fantasy Outlook 2020, Favorite Girl Quotes, Brighton Players Wages, The Bos Clean, Alex Laferriere Highlights, How Can Federal Judges Be Removed From Office, Charlie Jemison, Andre-louis Auziere Banker, Heron Preston Hoodie Women's, The Bourne Identity Book Age Rating,