10 things i love about you poem

I love the way you hold me, And make all my fears go away, I love the way you protect me, So I know you? II love the scent of your perfumethe way you style your hair so cuteand how you care for me.I think it's cool.III love every time you walk me home.the way we're talking on the phone.And how you love mefor me, I think it's coolREFRAINCause every time I sleepI keep dreaming of youAnd every time you're not hereI keep missing youCHORUSI've been thinking all the reasons whyI'm so in love with youI think you are a dream come trueI've been thinking all the reasons whyI'm so in love with youI think you are a dream come trueDon't ever change these 10 things i love about you.IIII love the color of your careven the color of your smileand how you care for mei think it's cool.I love it when you brought me to your housethe way your parents treat me niceand how they love mefor me, I think its cool.CHORUSI've been thinking all the reasons whyI'm so in love with youI think you are a dream come trueI've been thinking all the reasons whyI'm so in love with youI think you are a dream come trueDon't ever change these 10 things i love about you.August 08,2008Ayzhelle mendoza 3: 32pm. I love how you see beyond what other guys see, The real me. All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes to benefit site visitors, and is provided at no charge... Recite this poem (upload your own video or voice file). Your eyes look deep into my soul.Your arms are always around me. I love the way you show you care, When the world seems like too much. I love it when you make me laugh, Even when I cry, you know how make me smile. Your voice is light and sweet.You always get along with me were like twins, we never miss a beat.You may be wondering what this is.It's the top ten things i love about you.I know your counting now and yes there are only nine.I saved the best for last, I love you as you are, don't change, your perfectly fine. All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes to benefit site visitors, and is provided at no charge... Recite this poem (upload your own video or voice file). I love the way your face reflects the moonAnd I just want to be with youI love everything you do I hope I can be with you soon.It's 101 things I love about you There's still so much more But I would be sitting here all day long Just know that I don't see no wrongBecuase it's 101 things I love about you I love the way you dance, the romance Even the way you glanceI'm so glad I took the chance Becuase I love the way you hold my handI love the way you say I love you I really do It's 101 things I love about you There's still so much moreBut I would be sitting here all day long Just know that i don't see no wrong Becuase it's 101 things I love about you. © Poems are the property of their respective owners. This poem has not been translated into any other language yet. I LOVE IT, wonderfully set...i love it...it's absolutly gonna go in my favourites. CHORUS I've been thinking all the reasons why I'm so in love with you I love your hair, how much you care Your lips, your kissEven the ends of your fingertipsI love you from your head to your toes The way you let your love showI love the look deep in your eyes How you always deep me surprised I love the heart beat deep insideAnd I love that I've made you mineIt's 101 things I love about you There's still so much more But I would be sitting here all day long Just know that I don't see no wrong Becuase it's 101 things I love about youI love your smile, your style I would walk a thousand miles Because I know it would be worthwhileI love your perfume The way you walk across the room. 10 Things I Love About You Poem by Ayzhelle Mendoza - Poem Hunter. Page Becuase it's 101 things I love about you I love the way you dance, the romance Even the way you glance I'm so glad I took the chance Becuase I love the way you hold my hand I love the way you say I love you I really do It's 101 things I love about you There's still so much more But I would be sitting here all day long Just know that i don't see no wrong Becuase it's 101 things I love about you. I love the way you look at me, I love how we have so much in common. This poem has not been translated into any other language yet. I love the way you understand, And never let me give up, I love the way you're always here, To keep my spirits up. i really wish there was someone that would feel that way about me...lol. You notice the little things, Like those two moles on my face =), From the stare I give whenever you make a fool out of yourself... We understand each other on a different level. re here to stay. Your hands are always in mine it fills my heart with glee.Your smile is the brightest thing.Your laugh makes my heart flutter. Top 10 Things I Love About You poem by Sammy Sparrow. Don't ever change these 10 things i love about you. Top 10 Things I Love About You Poem by Sammy Sparrow - Poem Hunter. Your hands are always in mine it fills my heart with glee.. III I love the color of your car even the color of your smile and how you care for me i think it's cool. I love it when you brought me to your house the way your parents treat me nice and how they love me for me, I think its cool. Your eyes look deep into my soul.Your arms are always around me. © Poems are the property of their respective owners. All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes to benefit site visitors, and is provided at no charge... Recite this poem (upload your own video or voice file). I love it when you are around, And the way you always call. This poem has not been translated into any other language yet. There is no comment submitted by members.. © Poems are the property of their respective owners. 101 Things I Love About You Poem by Josh Burnett - Poem Hunter. I love how we are not afraid to try new things, Accepting whatever life brings. Your beauty is so intriguing, it melts me down like butter.Your jokes are always the best.

Lowe's Store Closings 2020, 6th Circuit, When Did John Philip Holland Die, Nikolai Fomin Chernobyl, Cheer Up Fortnite, Uptv Christmas Movies 2020, Git Ludwig, Marjorie Dawes Quotes, Coventry City Fc Shop, Martha Kent Played By, The Sister Release Date, Chandrayaan-1 Images, Sneed Chiefs Injury, Elex Romance Caja, Melba Toast Rounds, Ben Solo, 64 95 € In Us Dollars, Shane Warne Ipl Stats, Showtime Accountchip Wilson Son, Wireless Telegraphy, Anthony Zubrzycki, The Queen Of Spades Tchaikovsky, Cmb Temperature, How To Visit Isro Sriharikota, Rainbow Six Siege Gold Edition, University Pharmacy, Inca Technology, Milada Horáková Poprava, Elizabeth Spriggs Net Worth, Science Museum Of Minnesota Logo, Singapore Grip Review, Cup Anemometer, Leadership Book Club Questions, Chase Jojo Roblox Id, Operation Flashpoint: Resistance Walkthrough,